Monday 7 November 2011

and more charity shop finds..

Sorry for the lack of updates, this has been due to having no internet for awhail. I haven't really got anything interesting to post about really -_- 
Well, the other week I discovered a new charity shop hidden in Leeds which was really good! I got these boots for £1.50, they remind me so much of doc martens.

I also bought a tartan print skirt for £1, it was alot longer so I shortened and rehemmed it, which I do with many skirts and dresses I find secound hand.


This is a Laura Ashley floral print dress I got from Leeds outdoor market, it was originally £5 but I managed to get it for £2 ^_^ I'm definitely going to shorten this as it comes down to my ankles!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I cant believe how much you managed to get such lovely items at!
    I especially love the dress! Laura ashley prints are always so timeless though arent they?
    You'll look lovely in it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete