Tuesday 10 January 2012

Alexa

Style Inspiration #1
Alexa Chung has been one of my favourite style icons ever since I became interested in fashion. I started to take notice of her quirky, kind of 'thrown together, in-a-rush' sort of outfits back in her Freshly Squeezed channel 4 presenting days. (one of main reasons to get me out of bed for school extra early just to watch the show!) I also became addicted to Gok Wan's Fashion Fix which she co-presented..absolutley GUTTED when I found out she would no longer take part in the show after the first season. 
Although I prefer a little more eccentricity in my style, I do like to copy elements of Alexa's wardrobe. My favourite signature pieces of hers are the endless amounts of coats and blazers, her perfect shoe collection-be it classic chelsea boots to adorable cat-faced heels, chique dresses and collared blouses and her slogan t-shirts and breton striped tops, often combined with the infamous Levis high waisted denim shorts.
Listening to Allo Darlin'-If Loneliness Was Art




1 comment:

  1. Alexa is my idol :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete