Friday 29 March 2013

I shouldn’t laugh, but I know I’m a failure in your eyes



Today is the start of my 4 day weekend (YEAHH) so I went for a browse at a flea market near me, Deptford Market. I would definetly recommend it, alot cheaper than Brick Lane and Portabello Road, it's of like a carboot, you really have to rummage but I usually find a lot of vintage things for under a fiver.
Above: dress £2.50, knit cardi £1.50, floral dress 50p, denim coat £3, pendant 50p and bracelet £1.50.

It was also recently the sample sale at work which is always great. I got this embroidered denim skirt, the trousers are from the Warehouse sale. 
Finally the jeans are from a charity shop £3 or something? I've been searching for a pair of 'mum' jeans for ages, these are perfect aside from the fact that they're pretty huge (men's jeans..) so I may have to somehow take them in and cut them off abit. 

This weekend I'm visiting my grandma, eating lots of chocolate, and just food in general, more shopping as I recently got paid (yay!) and spending a couple days back in lovely Yorkshire. Hope everyone has an awesome Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment