Wednesday 19 January 2011

#002

 Yesturday I went to the charity shops, and as usual, Leeds provided some lovely things :) I got a plaid shirt for £1.49 and a body-con floral corduroy skirt for £3.99. I have seen alot of sleeveless plaid shirts in vintage shops for £25, I refuse to pay over £10 for something I could easily find secound hand and alter myself. This was my first attempt:


I might put this on my ebay later if anyone is interested. 
Last night I watched Taken, which was really good. I might watch another horror/thriller tonight, maybe Hausu or Shutter Island. 
Today I think I will shorten the skirt I bought yesturday. I want to buy lots of secound hand clothes and alter them to replicate the ones in vintage shops. 


By the way, I have recently put a few things up on my ebay, http://shop.ebay.co.uk/katthaikidd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340  please take a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment