Wednesday 3 August 2011

little things and vintage dresses

From top to bottom:
1. 2 of the vintage dresses I bought at the secound hand market in Thailand, 50p each :) I think I will sell the purpley one on ebay when I fix the little fastening at the back.
2. The dress I will wear on Friday to Sheffield. I shortened it and added new buttons, but I am 1 button short..though maybe no one will notice hehehee..
3. Another dress, £1 from the market, I don't know whether to sell this or not..hmmmm
4. My mum's old dress, I shorted it too short so added trimming to the bottom. 
5. A little clog, I bought a pair when I went on my art collage trip to Amsterdam. I think it makes a very cute necklace. ^.^
6. I bought this little bicycle brooch today but snapped the pin bit off to make it into a necklace. 


Today I worked my secound day in the charity shop, 2 girls came in who had pretty cool style, I might draw their outfits to post on here later. I have started listening to Warpaint abit lately and am now looking forward to see them at Leeds fest! 


Warpaint-Baby

1 comment: