Tuesday 2 August 2011

You're so gullible but I don't mind

Sorry for the lack of posts, I don't really feel like blogging these days.. :(
Last Friday I got back from Thailand, and brought lots of things back with me. My mum took me to a secound hand market at the end of the week whilst I was there which sold lots of vintage tops, dresses, skirts and denim shorts for as little as 50p!! I am putting alot on ebay in the next 2 weeks, the link is in the sidebar. :)
This is one of the dresses I have put up, I have many more to show you soon

These are some other things I don't want to sell, but I have too many clothes and not enough money! 




This is not for sale, my aunt said I could have some of her old clothes so I had a rummage and found this lace pink top with beads. I don't know when I would wear it or what to do with it though..haha I could wear it with black leggings I guess..



These are also not for sale but I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. They are from the night market in Thailand and were only 200 baht! (£4) 

I am experimenting alot with my nails lately..

2 comments:

  1. love the nails and the pink lace top! i love getting clothes from my relatives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some amazing clothes and i love those shoes! x

    ReplyDelete