Friday 18 July 2014

Early Summer Favourites







I'm so happy the weather has picked up and it actually feels summery in England! I've been stocking up ready for my travels on beauty products, summer reads and clothes.

1. The bikinis are both Topshop. The pink was via ebay (brand new and never worn just so you know!! Haha) and the black just £15 in the sale. 

2. I got a little blank travel notepad that would easily fit in my bag for quick sketches and important things (e.g: ticket numbers, names of places to remember...etc!) 

3. My favourite nivea tinted moisturiser.

4. Currently reading Carrie by Stephen King

5. A delicate bracelet I found for 75p at a charity shop in Doncaster.

6. My favourite nail polish at the moment- Rimmel Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

7. A kind of creepy cobra ring I found for £1 at my local charity shop.

8. A cute lace trim floral cami originally from Coast, found at a charity shop in Doncaster for £2.45!

I've been obsessing over american TV series The Vampire Diaries lately.. although it took 5 years to catch on a couple of friends had been recommending it and I am now addicted! especially being an unemployed graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment