Tuesday 8 July 2014

New bits and bobs






Yesterday I received my final classification for my degree and am very very happy to say I will be graduating next week with a 2.1 Bachelor of Honours in Textile Design from the University of Leeds! As well as this I somehow managed to scrape a 2.1 in my dissertation- one of the most stressful things I've had to do in my life (so far..) 

I treated myself to this floral dress from H&M (£12.99) and pretty gold ring (£3.99) yesterday- although I need to be saving money for travelling! As mentioned in my previous post I will be au pairing in Spain for a month from mid-August. I also plan to either go to Peru or SE Asia from October onwards- any advice would be very much appreciated!

Other things I've bought recently was a simple cami top from Zara on sale at £3.99, I would really like more cropped, loose/boxy fitted cam is for Summer- Topshop and River Island seem to be good places at the moment! I also got a chunky gold rope necklace from Primark on sale at £2! And a silver ring with little gems also from Primark also on sale at just £1. 

My nails are Superdrug's 2true Colour Quick Nail Polish in Shade 15. I've recently started purchasing 2true products, recommended by one of my best friends. They do not test on animals and are really good for the minimal price tag! I really love the liquid eyeliner- I used to be terrified of liquid eyeliners as my hands are so shaky but with a bit of practise the 2true one is one of the easiest to use I've come across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment